Pages

Victoria Beckham's Hairstyle Photos And How to Do The Pob

How to style the Pob!

1. Use a texturizing shampoo and conditioner in the shower.

2. Towel dry your hair and work in a small amount of anti-frizz balm and a dollop of volumizing mousse through your hair.

3. Using your hair dryer and a round brush, smooth hair towards your face, boosting more movement in your hair.

4. To style a cowlick, try blasting the heat on the unruly piece of hair first in one direction, then in the next direction, and after repeating a few times, the hair should sit the way you want.

5. Once dry, use a bit of pomade or wax to spike up the shorter pieces and seperate longer strands.

6. Use a small amount and rub between your hands to get the product soft, warm and pliable.

7. When your hair is styled, finish off with a touch of glossy shine serum and a spritz of finishing spray. Throughout the day you can touch and fluff up your hair.

8. Shorter styles usually require a bit more maintenance than longer ones. You'll need to get regular trims every 4-6 weeks, and keep that color fresh as there is nowhere for roots to hide.

9. You won't need to wash your hair everyday as choppier styles usually hold up well with slightly dirty hair.

Here Are Victoria Beckham's Photos:



13 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a huge fan of this store called Susie's Deals!
They carry clothes for everyone, men's, women's, and kids too. I always know that I can walk in to one of their stores a come out with a big bag of really cute stylish stuff for $25! Everything in the store is sold for $5.99 or less and you can even find things that are 2 for $5.99!
I have bought some really nice name brand things at this store and given them to friends and family for Christmas. People have NO idea that these nice items only cost me $5.99 each .. It's Awesome!
I urge you to check them out, because you only have one store on your site that carries clothing and this store appeals to everyone! And they have a web site where you can also shop online or snatch an e-coupon to use at the store, and if you spend $50 the shipping is FREE which is a definite plus!
They have a website and stores in Utah, Nevada, and California.

Anonymous said...

very nice blog

Anonymous said...

I adore Posh! Just waiting for my bangs to grow long enough for that severe bob. (Kind of late to jump on the wagon, I know.)

I noticed Ricebunny's latest entry on scar care nearly mirrors a portion of your entry on acne scarring btw. Not sure if that's even an issue, but thought I'd give you a heads up!

SohoAccessories said...

Hey there,
Loved the snaps
PS: I have initiated an idea to create a fashion and style blogroll where bloggers from the jewelry, fashion, style and beauty could participate.
All you need to do is to add my blog link to your blog and i'll do the same.
That way, we could have a mutual partnership and we could refer visitors to each other's blog.
Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks!
Barbara and Ellen
The Gals at SoHo
http://sohoaccessories.blogspot.com

adrin said...

Hey....thanks for giving the tips.

Afterparty lingerie

Unknown said...

i love posh
i think the edgy bob suits her better then the wag look she had going before.
she has reslly upped her game since she got her her hair cut she become a fashion icon.
However, i dont like her latest syle with the bob.
visit my blog:http://studdedstreet.blogspot.com/

Unze said...

i love the post

and sounds great.

farah butt said...

I have a seen ur work its realy appreciated.its very beneficial for me.its full of filled with information.

ApparelCandy.com said...

Thanks for sharing this one. I love it.

k 1 Visa said...

wow...! Amazing post i like all snaps. Great...!

Play online bingo said...

She looks great whatever her hair cut, but i prefere long hair, it's more sensual and glamour

fashion tips said...

useful information..Great Fashion tips!..

Raghavendra Rathore said...

Thank you so much for sharing this Post. This is very useful for me and I needed this tips specially for my Hair. Please share more tips like this. Awaiting for new one..